instagram

Instagram

18 Dec 2015




CREATIVE WHIZZ KID:
TOMAS GAYNOR aka ALLDAY 


 If you came into great fortune, how would your personal style alter?
 I would only wear $6000 Chanel jackets everywhere. What I wear is the result of a lifetime of poverty.



What colour palette / textiles / shapes are you drawn to naturally? Do they suit you?
 I just work with what I can find and what's available. Usually in op shops you can get lots of oversized check shirts and maybe some old sports jackets. Whether they suit me or not I'm not sure.


Whose style from the past do you most admire?
 Russell Crowe in Romper Stomper. I should add, I only like his clothing style, not his Neo Nazi value system and tendency to terrorise Asian people.


  Do you find that you gravitate towards people who have a similar dress sense as yourself?
 I judge males and females on what they wear in the first 5 seconds. If I don't like your footwear we will never be friends.



 How has your style developed and how do you see it changing in the future?
 When I start going bald I'm going to shave my head and go more Punk. Real punks would hate to read that but oh well. They probably won't be reading this. They're probably hocking a loogie in an alleyway or something.







No comments:

Post a Comment