instagram

Instagram

16 Dec 2015



CREATIVE WHIZZ KID:
Kari Lee McInneny-McRae

How do you find being a woman/man impacts the way you think about clothing?
  I really appreciate fashion and the beauty of a quality piece of clothing… I don’t think my gender should define that though.




Have you observed any changes to your style as you age?
Yep! I wear comfier clothes- fashion ain’t gotta be painful…



Does your style fluctuate during periods of creative experimentation, and those of more focused/deliberate output?
I’ve never really thought about this before… but I know I definitely dress in colours and patterns that resonate within my art at that time. I guess my creative brain gets a bit obsessed or fixated with a certain idea and I probably do show this in my clothing choices …




Would you feel comfortable allowing someone to choose every outfit you wore for two consecutive weeks? Why?
Probably not… because I’d feel like I was three and having my mum dress me again!




If you could only dress in shades of one colour for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Blue,  it’s the colour I’m most drawn to and the colour that makes me feel at ease. 



INSTAGRAM: @karileemm

No comments:

Post a Comment